Makeup, WHAT!!!?

Oh, my goodness I have learned that complete silence in our home is not a good thing. A couple days ago Hollie asked to watch a movie in mommy and daddy's bed. I said that was fine, because I was trying to get dinner made and Ethan was taking a nap, so a movie for Hollie was great! We put in the "Princess Movie" and she was good and happy with a snack, juice and a movie. I went downstairs to finish up dinner and while I was finishing I had this thought that it was really quite upstairs and either Hollie was asleep or she was into something. When I got upstairs I just about died when I found Hollie putting on my makeup! At first I laughed, grabbed my camera and took a quick picture. Then I thought how in the world did she get my makeup bag. Well, she climbed up on the bathtub and then climbed up onto the counter and was smart enough to not sit on the counter so she took it all to the floor. I couldn't get mad because maybe I should keep it on the TOP TOP shelf of my closet and maybe she can't get to it next time. It was really cute and she just amazed me because she put the foundation under her eyes, that's where I put mine and she was starting to put eyeliner on her eyes, that scared me because we don't need her poking her eyes out. Lesson learned, don't keep your makeup bag on the counter of your bathroom, keep it up REALLY high. My cute, sweet, precious little Hollie who wants to be more and more like mommy everyday.

1 comment:

The Lenehan Family said...

Holy cow! That sounds like my house every day!! Isn't it funny that they know exactly what to do with the makeup? Scary!