Swimming




Saturday we decided to take the kids to the pool. It was so hot that the water felt very refreshing. Hollie and Ethan both LOVED the water. Hollie was a little fish and loved going under water and then popping right back up. She was jumping/walking off the edge and would turn and swim to the wall. She didn't like any of us helping her because she was confident enough that she could do it all by herself. Ofcourse, we were right there to help her when we needed to. She was showing off all of the things she learned in swimming lessons and we were all very impressed with how much she remembered. Papa was especially proud of his little girl! Ethan also did a fantastic job and enjoyed himself too. Papa carried him around and he was so content and happy. Yes, I was a bad mom and forgot to bring the hat so we draped a t-shirt over his head and that did the trick. I will never forget the hat again!! It was fun filled day and we all enjoyed ourselves.
When we got home our little Hollie wasn't worn out just yet, so she decided to go and play in the splash pad for another hour and then played hard inside with papa and grandpa. Let's just say she slept great that night and woke up at 9:30am, I couldn't believe it. Hey, atleast she had fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yuts, daw palagpat imo blog.

Rigbys said...

Kerri!!!

I love your pictures! Im sorry for being nosy, but when I was on Christine's blog I had to check out yours! Your children are adorable! My daughter Whitney (5) saw Hollie's picture and said, "AHH! She's so cute!" I had to tell you. :) I hope you are all doing great! Amanda