DISNEYLAND!!!! We got to Disneyland about 11am and our first stop was City Hall. There was a special gift waiting for Princess Hollie there; it was a phone call from Mickey Mouse and he sang, "Happy Birthday" to her. It was cute and fun. Then we were off to begin our adventure at the HAPPIEST place on EARTH! We headed straight for the castle where Mickey Mouse and friends were getting ready to sing and celebrate with the Disneyland Band. We were in front again, but this time our Princess wasn't very happy, but we all enjoyed watching Mickey and friends. (When it is your birthday at Disneyland you wear this button pin and it says it's your birthday along with your name) Well, Hollie only wanted to wear it sometimes, but wanted to wear the ones that said "celebrate"(that's what everyone else gets in the party) and that was fine too. So, Janene wore Hollie's birthday button and everyone was saying "Happy Birthday" to her, it was fun. Anyway, we quickly preceeded to the carousel and that put a BIG smile on our Princess' face. She LOVED to ride the horses. Following the horses, we went straight over to the Dumbo ride, which she calls the "efelant" ride. She loved it and enjoyed going up and down and round and round. Our day at Disneyland was fun and adventurous. Hollie was a bit "overwhelmed" at all that was going on and I would even say, I think it was to much stimulation, but we made it and had a great day. Here are a few highlights of our tirip. Beware there are LOTS of pictures.
Our cute family on the boats on a It's a Small World
A ice cream cookie sandwich ALWAYS makes everything ALL better!
The BOYS in the family...my dad, Ryan, Ryan's dad, and Mr. Ethan
A Picture with Mickey...Hollie was taking a MUCH NEEDED NAP.
How can we be sad at the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH? Just a little attitude, that's all.
Oh, now we are happy. She just got a Minnie Mouse Balloon!
Showing off her cuteness as we wait for the "CELEBRATE" Parade
Oh, goodness now we are sad and mom is TRYING SO HARD TO HAVE FUN!!!!!
The dancers in the Parade were even trying and NOTHING was Working...Goodbye Disneyland it's time for me to go back to my "Princess Suite" and go to BED!!!
A last picture with my grandma and grandpa Larson
A last picture with Janenenene and Papa

Oh wait, I have to call Princess Sleeping Beauty and tell her I was sad during the parade. (Yes, she really did and it was SO cute!)

I even got spoiled with Room Service Pizza for Dinner...what a PRINCESS!

BEDTIME!!!! Goodnight Birthday GIRL!

1 comment:
Just wanted you to know that I stopped by here. I love to catch up on blogs when I have a few minutes. Looks like March was a blast for your family. I miss seeing you.
Post a Comment