Ethan's poop story

I know this is going to be gross, but I just have to blog it, because I will be printing this out and it HAS to be included.

Monday September 21, 2009 was the grossest morning of my life! Our morning started out normal, up at 6am with Mr. E, ate breakfast, got dressed and was ready to start our day. By 7:45 I was stripping sheets, doing laundry and trying to be quiet because Hollie was still sleeping. I left Ethan downstairs for about 5 minutes. He was watching Ciallou, had his milk and was very content. I see Mr. E coming upstairs and I said, let's be quiet bud, sissy is still sleeping. I picked him up and realized he was stinky. I took him into his room, layed him on the floor to change his diaper and realized that he has poop all over his hand, forehead and legs...I was TOTALLY grossed out. I quickly picked him up and took him to the tub. I didn't even know where to begin, it all was so gross. When I got him in the tub I realized I had poop all over my shirt and shorts from when I carried him the first time. I cleaned him up, got him smelling like a nice baby and was off to clean myself up. By now Hollie was awake because of all the commotion and I was sick to my stomach. We go downstairs and with a great suprise I see that half of my beautiful sofa is covered in POOP. Yep, can we say DISCUSTING!!!! Ethan must have been having a hayday in his diaper. I truly didn't even know where to begin. He had eaten raisins the day before and those were all over the sofa also. I quickly called Ryan and said, you will not believe what "YOUR" son has done. (Anytime the kids do something gross they quickly become Ryan's child, hehe). He about died and was laughing. I told him that I would be laughing if I were him too because I wouldn't have to clean it up. After trying to figure out what to do, I got some rags and cleaner and went to work. I was gagging throughout the process and for the whole rest of the day I couldn't get the smell of poop gone. I finally tried putting some vicks vapor rub under my nose, because the smell was making me sick. This whole thing was so gross that I just couldn't "capture" the moment, so there are no pictures.
Thanks to my amazing husband for cleaning our whole sofa with our carpet cleaner and sanitizer.

No comments: