First of all I need to say that Halloween is NOT my favorite Holiday. First I do not like all the scary stuff and second of all I am NOT a fan of dressing up. Ryan and I go to our friends Halloween party every year and we always come as, Ryan and Kerri Larson. I am trying to get better at liking it for my kids sake, but that is not going to be easy...like I said I am TRYING. My house is decorated for fall, but not really Halloween and I like it that way.
Anyway, at pre-school on Thursday Hollie's class put on a little Halloween parade for all of us parents the last half hour of class. It was great seeing all the kids dressed up in their costumes and excited about showing them off. When Hollie and I went looking for a Halloween costume she wasn't sure what she wanted to be until she found the most perfect costume ever and that was Gabriella from High School Musical. Once she layed eyes on that it was Love At First Sight. She came straight home, put it on and even put on the sandals just like Gabriella..So cute! She was so excited Thursday morning to put on her outfit and do all we could to make her look just like Gabriella. I was very proud of my little "Gabriella" she did a fantastic job.


All the kids in their costumes...even Mrs. Becky!

The kids were singing some of the songs that they have learned...it was so cute!
Hollie holding her pumpkin that she painted purple





No comments:
Post a Comment