Our ward had our annual Trunk or Treat tonight along with a Chilli cook-off. I first was debating on wether or not to go because Ryan does Athletic Training at the Highland football games on Friday nights, so that means I would be soloing it with my 2 little ones...that wasn't very exciting to me due to the fact that they both are in bed between 6:30 and 7. But thanks to my great friend I made it and she helped me with my kids and I enjoyed myself and Hollie LOVED running around with Kruz trick or treating. Ethan was pretty good, he helped me hand out candy and entertained himself by climbing in and out of his stroller.
If I back up a bit to today when I was asking Hollie if she was going to wear her Gabriella costume she said, "No I want to be a princess tonight". I said, okay because I knew we could pull this off thanks to Janene and my dad for a chest full of dress-up clothes and all the accessories that go with them. We headed to the chest and she figured out she wanted to be Belle. I said, Perfect and she turned out to be the most beautiful Belle EVER!
Ethan the lion
Hollie our Princess BelleI am anxious to see who she wants to be tomorrow night, Halloween night.
We had a fun evening and the kids came straight home, took a bath and were out sleeping in seconds!





1 comment:
We are glad you came.
Post a Comment