Wow, where do I even begin. Well, first let me give a quick update. As many of you have probably tried to get on to our blog you found out that it's no longer there. I have changed the blog name and I apologize for the inconvenience. I felt that a few changes needed to take place and along with that I am going to be going private. I also apologize for that inconvenience too. I feel it will be better and a little bit safer for my family. Please send me an email letting me know you want to view our blog and I will add you to the invite list. Thanks a bunch!!
Lets see now where? Last week was crazy and it brought me to the beautiful COLD state of Idaho. Yes, I am here. There is no baby yet, but hopefully soon. She has been having contractions and we felt that since I have the opportunity to be in the delivery room I should come up here so I can make sure I am here. I will for sure let everyone know what happens and pictures will come very soon after. The weather here is freezing for us, but warm to those who live here. We are suppose to be getting a storm tomorrow and were excited for that. That will be a day we stay inside, except Amanda has a doctors appointment tomorrow so we'll see what happens from there. We are enjoying ourselves and anxiously awaiting the birth of our little Ethan.
I ofcourse, have to give a update on our big girl Hollie. Oh, she is just adorable and getting so big. I have a couple cute stories to tell you about. When we were packing and getting ready to come up here, mind you that was a CRAZY day for us, Hollie decided to do a few things to get attention. I had just cleaned her room, made her bed and it was all pretty for when we come home. I walked in a few minutes later because I heard this noise and she had pulled the curtains down in her room, took apart her bed, and was juming on the bed-crazy girl. I just had to laugh. So I sat down and read a couple books and gave her some attention. We then went downstairs and I gave her some snacks and put in her favorite movie, Elmo. I went back upstairs and continued packing. I came downstairs a few minutes later to grab something and check on Hollie and there she was on top of the entertainment center trying to get a Barney dvd. I laughed once again and thought to myself she must know what is going on because she isn't making this packing process very easy on me. I guess she decided she wanted to watch Barney instead of Elmo and thought she could climb up to get it. Oh, my heavens she has just become a climber and what do I do? This whole new baby thing is going to be a bit more difficult than I thought if she is doing all this for attention. I am sure I will have more fun stories to tell as baby brother arrives. As of right now she is hanging out with a bunch of college girls and is enjoying every bit of the attention. Last night she was putting on a show for us for about 45 minutes, it was hilarious. Oh, she is so cute and I love her so much.
Living Life in the FAST Lane
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
So funny! I'm so excited for you to see your new little one. Count me in for private. My email address is haltermanfamily@hotmail.com. Send me your email and I'll add you to mine too.
I am so excited for you! Of course I want to beable to see your blog. It's a good way to keep in touch. My email is kubelka78@sbcglobal.net.
Woo hoo! We're holding our breaths for cute pictures!
Can't wait!! We're so excited for you guys! Add us to the list too!
clenehan4@gmail.com
Post a Comment