Oh my goodness gracious our little princess is keeping me on my toes. This morning I got out of the shower and found her covered in minty smelling tourquise stuff. Can you guess what it was, toothpaste! She got into the toothpast and put it all over her legs, arms and face and used it as lotion. Once again all I could do was laugh and run and grab the camera. She is just one funny girl. I guess that toothpaste needs to go up on the TOP TOP shelf of my closest along with my makeup. Hollie loves brushing her teeth and know's that what she had was toothpaste, but maybe she just felt like putting it on her skin instead of her teeth. What a funny girl. I just love all these new adventures. Hollie has always been a pretty easy girl. She never got into cupboards, drawers, never climbed until just recently and she has kept me on my toes! I guess it's time to pull out those locks to put them on the drawers too.


What Now?
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
All right, you have done a zillion posts and I can actually reply to them. I keep forgetting to ask you why for awhile we couldn't leave a post. But for whatever the reason, we can now.
I love the pictures of her in Ethan's crib.
When you get a few minutes, sed over the Bounce U pictures. Any that you have. What a fun day that was.
Cute kids, Ethan was so funny at church on Sunday, even though you took him out, it was for such a good reason.
Post a Comment