Saturday was a fantastic family day!! We were up early and were out on a walk by 8am. It was our community garage sale and we decided to take a walk around and see what was out. I have to admit I have never been into this or I shall say have never taken the time to do the "garage sale" thing, but this time I decided to check it out. I have to admit I was so excited and found the kids some great toys and I even found Ethan a few, hardly worn, Gap clothes, I felt as though I scored my first time. It was a great experience and I just may do it again.
After our trip around the neighborhood we decided to head off to the Arizona State Fair. We were there by 10:30am and it was great! Hardly anyone was there yet, and the weather was beautiful and it was soooo enjoyable. Hollie had a blast and so did Ethan. Ethan even fell asleep for about 2 hours it was great!! Here are a few highlights of our trip.
Two cute kids ready to play
What's a fair without a Turkey Leg?? Yummy!!
A cute girl with cute Sheep
Feeding a camel. Hollie LOVED it!
Fun rides that made mom really dizzy!
And ofcourse the carousel!!






No comments:
Post a Comment