Keep Dreamin Boys!


So, we went to a wedding reception for a close friend of ours and there in front of the house were about 8 cars. Out of the 8 cars there in the front sat a Lamborghini. Let me just tell you the boys were just loving it! There was also a brand new corvette and a really nice mercedees (okay, I admit I am not good with cars so I couldn't tell you the models except that they are definetly not cars we would all have and drive around town as "mommy" cars.) Anyway, Ryan, KC (my brother) and Ethan had to take a picture by it-pretty cool!

I guess I should explain why the cars were at a wedding reception. Well, the couple that got married met over a car magazine. From my understanding, she likes cars and he was over at her apartment for ward prayer and asked whose magazine it was and she said mine. Now, you don't hear of that pretty often. The cars on the lawn were the brides dad's idea and it was a pretty good idea and drew LOTS of attention. Way to go Tracy!! It was a great wedding reception and lots of fun.

No comments: