Boy, this week has been CRAZY!!! and we finally made it to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins. The kids, or I shall say, Hollie had so much fun picking out a pumpkin. She was a blast! She picked up a pumpkin and then wanted me to take her picture with it. Ofcourse, I did because she never asks me to take her picture and smile all at the same time. Last night she was a little Ham. She was so cute she even had people at the pumpkin patch saying how cute and adorable she was and boy that just made her want to be even cuter. Ryan and I were asking ourselves what has gotten into this girl in the last 24 hours, she is so stickin cute!! So, the proud parents, took advantage of this and took LOTS of cute pictures. When we got home she wanted us to take more so we did. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our "pincess".













1 comment:
Oh man Ethan has gotten so big. Why is it I feel like I haven't seen you in ages? That is when you know the ward is too big. We need another party...soon.
Post a Comment