Ms. Beautitian Hollie

Hollie is one adorable girl. She has this pink bunny and has had it since the day she was born. Well, this bunny has become her doll. It's name is Bunny, very traditional I know. She carries it around everywhere. She pushes it in the stroller, straps it in Ethan's carseat and wants to take it byebye, pushes it in the swings, feeds it (it's always at the table with us when we eat, it takes naps in it's bed, you name bunny is there. Well, this last week bunny has been going to the beauty parlor (Hollie's bathroom) and get's it's "hair" done. Oh my, it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. It get's its hair done just like we do Hollie's. Hollie sits on top of the counter and we pull out ALL the hair stuff and we do her hair. Well, bunny has the same process. Hollie goes into Ethan's room and takes out the rocking chair pulls it into the bathroom (all by herself), uses it to get on top of the counter to do bunny's hair. This will entertain Hollie for hours. I don't know how much you can do with bunny's hair but Hollie seems to find lots. She sprays LOTS of water on it tries to but clips in it and brushes and brushes bunny's hair. It's so adorable and I just LOVE that she likes to do that. The other night Hollie went upstairs to get her jammies and she came down with hers and had bunny in a diaper (which Hollie no longer uses) and had it's jammies on too. Oh, I LOVE having a girl!!!! She is just the cutest thing ever!!!!!! Here are a few pictures of the bunny getting its hair done.


4 comments:

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

So cute :) I can't believe how long Holly's hair is!

Trish said...

It doesn't get much cuter than that! Love it!

Kristin said...

She is so cute! I love the pics for the sealing. What a special day. I'm so happy for you guys. We are excited to get back to play group soon.

Shanen said...

Oh my goodness with a broken computer I have missed a million posts. All the way back to San Diego. I love the new family picture. Ethan is getting so big and Sara did a great job with your temple pictures. I am so glad we could be there that day and share that experience with you. IT WAS PERFECT.