Only in Arizona!!

Remind me again what month it is? If my calendar is right it is the middle of January. I first apologize to all of you who are back East and freezing while we are here in Arizona wondering where our winter is. Here are some of our activities from Monday.

It started out at the park with a bunch of ladies and kids from our ward. Hollie loved playing with her friends and Ethan enjoyed crawling/walking around and playing in the sand.

Being outside was what we did all day. It was so warm that even I, in the middle of January, went and put shorts and a short sleve shirt on.
The neighborhood kids were out and it seemed as though they ended up at our house. They wanted to play in the water, so they decided to wash my car for me, thanks guys.

My sweet baby girl even wanted to participate and she did a great job!

And then we were off to the backyard to play in the splashpad and eat popsicles. What!?! In the middle of January, that is what we do in the summer. I have to say the kids all had a blast and the water was cold, I thought.
Although it was out of the norm, we had a great day and LOTS of fun.


1 comment:

Shanen said...

Oh my goodness you have gone blog crazy. What a bunch of cute posts. You have some really cute pictures in there especially from the snow. And yes, we are loving our January also.