My adorable daughter

I just have to post about my sweet Hollie. This little girl is my sweet angel. I love her so much and am so grateful that she came to our family. I couldn't imagine life without her. Yes, she definetly tests me and gives me a run for it, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. She has taught me more than I ever thought I would ever be able to learn from a little girl I call my daughter. She brightens each and every day. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the moments she comes up to me and says, "hold you mom 10 minutes". I just melt and cuddle her up for the 10 minutes. I love spending time with her and doing "girly" things, it's the best. Yes, she doesn't wear hairbows, but that's okay. She loves to wear necklaces and braceletes and get her hair done when she wants to. I definetly take advantage of those moments. She will never know the joy that her sweet little spirit brought to Ryan and I almost 3 years ago. (wow, does time fly) February 18 will be 3 years that our amazing birthmother contacted us and told us she was looking at us to be parents of her precious baby girl. That day, that email I will never forget. I could tell you where we were at, where I was sitting, the weather, those that were around, every possible detail, it was simply amazing and very nerveracking all at the same time. So many emotions coming at all directions. I am so grateful for how things turned out and that through the miracle of adoption our sweet Hollie was able to come into our family. I am so grateful for her and for the person that she has made me since she has been here on earth. I love her with all my heart and she truly is our Princess.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Kate came up to the computer while I was reading your blog and got so excited to see Holly. She pointed at the computer and kept saying "thats Holly, thats Holly!" I am so glad that Kate and Holly are friends.

Shanen said...

When was that picture with her hair all done up? So cute. Yes, we love Hollie over here too. So cute.