This last weekend we were able to take a quick trip up to Utah to see our new nephew/cousin Owen. It was a very special trip for our princess because she got to come all by herself and have mommy and daddy all to herself. (well, she just had to share us with baby Owen). It was a great trip and Owen is one cute little boy. I think he takes a lot after his daddy, especially the hair color...I think it's going red. He is such a calm, relaxed little baby. He hardly cries and when he does it's so soft. He hardly fusses, sleeps all the time and only wakes up twice at night!! Yes, I would say he is a perfect baby. I had to laugh because our sweet Ethan is still up atleast once a night and he is 11 months old!! But, that's okay because he just needs his momma for a couple minutes and then he is right back to sleep.
We had a great time visiting with KC and Brookie and they both seem to be thoroughly enjoying parenthood. I loved watching them with Owen, they are so cute. Hollie LOVED baby Olen, that's what she calls him. She LOVED holding him, giving him kisses and watching him. She would say the cutest things and we would just smile and laugh. Oh, she is so adorable. We had a great time and LOVE our new nephew/cousin.
Spending time with our princess was priceless. I think there was some much needed mommy daddy time and it couldn't have come at a better time. Ryan and I loved spending time with our girl and don't get me wrong we MISSED ourEthan terribly, but I knew he was in great hands and having a ton of fun, which he was. Having one on one time with Hollie was great and I look forward to more times when we can have that with each child. I think it is very important to have "special" time with each one every now and then. It reminds them and us how much we love them and how truly special each one is. Ryan and I both look forward to when we can do that with Hollie and Ethan. Oh, the good times ahead.
It was a great trip and oh how we LOVE and MISS our little baby Owen. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Our visit to Utah to meet Baby Owen
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment