Hollie and Collin (our next door neighbor) have become best buds. They play almost every day outside and have so much fun together. Hollie was invited to Collin's 3rd birthday party last friday and got to go to Bounce U, without mommy and daddy. (It was a big deal for me because it just confirmed that she is becoming a BIG girl and can go to parties by herself). She had a lot of fun and loved bouncing and jumping on all the fun slides.

Collin got a jeep for his birthday and almost every day has come up to our house in it and asks if Hollie can go for a ride. It's SO DANG ADORABLE!! Those two have the time of their life in this jeep. Yes, they run into everything, up on plants and rocks, into houses, into trees and into people, but they are laughing and having SO much fun. These two are so cute and love playing with eachother. I could just sit and watch them forever because I love watching 2/3 year olds interact, so much fun! I have to say I laugh hard when these two drive it, because they don't know how to steer it, or how to reverse they just step on the gas and GO!!! It's hillarious and lots of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment