I am sure this will not be the last shinner my little boy gets. As Ryan said, "Kerri this is only the first of many."
It was Monday January 26th and we had finished family night and were all on the floor playing. Hollie and Ethan were being so cute and Ryan and I were just enjoying ourselves watching our kids be absolutely adorable, when Mr. Ethan decided to walk around the coffee table and somehow trip and fall; hitting his head on the coffee table and cutting it open. I jumped up as fast as I could, which as we know we can never move fast enough when something is wrong, and I went and picked him up and his forehead, just above his eyebrow, was bleeding. We ran into the kitchen, put a cold towel on it and applied pressure for a few minutes. He layed his head on my shoulder and Ryan looked at the cut. It didn't look deep enough for stitches so Ryan went and got his firstaid kit and butterflied it. Within 10 minutes Ethan was up walking around, playing like nothing ever happened. I couldn't believe it! He is one tough kid. He never touched the bandage and from then on acted like nothing had ever happened. Gotta Love it!





No comments:
Post a Comment