How do I get This "stepping stones" song OFF my BLOG???????? And where did it come from??? If anyone has some input PLEASE let me know. This is the MOST ANNOYING song EVER!!!!!!
We are Ryan and Kerri and are California kids who now reside in Gilbert, Arizona. Ryan and I met at Lake Powell 8 years ago. Our families were in the same ward and both were invited to Lake Powell with our Bishop and their family. This is where it all began. 4 months later we were in Europe with his parents and in Paris, France Ryan asked for my hand in marriage. Ofcourse I said yes and in August 2001 we were married in the San Diego Temple. Ryan started Chiropractic school in January 2001 and has now been in practice for 6 years!
Life is great and we love every bit of it!!
We have two children, Hollie (4) and Ethan (2). They are our world and you will hear all about them. We love to brag about them and share everything we do. You will also hear about the ups and downs of life so hold on tight it may be a roller coaster ride!!
Our family has been formed by unconditional LOVE. We have been able to experience something in life that not all people can experience, which is adoption. We have been so blessed to have both of our children come to our family through adoption. We are grateful to our birthmother and the sacrifices she made for our Hollie and Ethan. We will always love her, appreciate her and so will our children.
I told her that she was beautiful the other day and she told me, "No mom, I'm pretty". (Gotta love it)
There was a day when I was not feeling well and I was laying down upstairs and I came down to check on Hollie and she was getting into something she shouldn't. When I told her not to do that she looked at me and said, "mommy back up stairs your tummy still hurts." (Oh, my goodness gracious I did everything I could to not laugh)
'mommy, daddy tell me something" (she says this when she gets in trouble)
"mommy don't bug me" (where did she get that?)
"my mommy"
"oh my goodness gracious"
"Mom, you look stylin" Don't know where she got that, but I thought it was adorable
It's okay, No big deal. Gotta Love it.
Making Ethan a bottle all by herself (with little assistance), she is such a good mom.
"Mommy, Hollie do it." Very Famous around here
Telling Kruz (a friend), he is doing something wrong and then started counting, 1,2,3... I about died.
Changing Ethan's diaper all by herself because she "thinks" he has poops. I was upstairs getting ready and she took it in her own hands.
Mommy, I drive the car, K? Oh my goodness, we still have 14 years left!!!
Pulling me back with her hands tightly wrapped around me saying, "relax mom, relax" A moment I will always treasure. We need to take more time to relax
Ethan's Achievements
Had his first haircut June 2009
Says, TV, Ty (his cousin), Me, Cailou
Can now say Mommy
Climbing up on EVERYTHING!!
playing peek-a-boo
WALKING!! (January)
nanana (this is mommy)
daddadadda
Starting to walk (December)
climbing in cupboards and up on small tables (November)
No comments:
Post a Comment