Today, we were at the Acura dealership, patiently waiting 2 hours, for our car to get an oil change and the air conditioning checked. Thank goodness for their little kids room because if it wasn't for that we would have had a 2 1/2 year old and 11 month old running wild. Though we did take a few breaks and walk around a bit I receieved numerous compliments about my kiddos. Can I just say when I left there I felt like I was on top of the world. Everyone was saying how adorable my kids are, how well behaved they are (ha it was a good day), how Ethan was charming everyone and smiling at everyone that walked by and just being his precious little self. He even made one guys day that you could tell was not having a good day and just made him smile, I couldn't help but smile to myself and the guy walked away and said that little boy smiled at me and made my day, WOW. Hollie was talking up a storm, telling people her car was getting fixed and just being a cute little princess. And then there was this lady, who worked there, that told Hollie "words I love to here" and that was how much my sweet she looked like her mommy. When I hear those words I just can't explain the feeling that comes over me. More than anything it just confirms that my little kids were always meant to come to us, but just through different avenues. This lady had no idea that Hollie and Ethan were adopted, but she just gave me the compliment of a lifetime. I LOVE IT!!!!





1 comment:
Oh!!! That is so sweet, and so wonderful, and so perfect! What a blessed little family you are! Truly.
Post a Comment