This is one of my favorite pictures of when we first brought Ethan home. I look at it and think here are two Mother's that LOVE their children more than anything in the world...precious.Happy Birthmother's Day Amanda!! Is that not awesome or what? A special day, before Mother's Day, to celebrate our birthmother's. I feel so privleged to be able to celebrate such a day. There is never a day that goes by without me thinking or speaking of Amanda. She really is a part of our daily lives and we LOVE it! I will always be eternally grateful for her and for the sacrifice that she made for Hollie and Ethan, she did it strickly out of LOVE. Hollie and Ethan are LOVED more than they will ever imagine; not only by Ryan and I, but by Amanda and I LOVE that. Amanda is an amazing girl. We LOVE her so much and are so grateful for her. She has given us something that we never thought we would be able to have. She has brought us SO much joy and LOVE. As I am able to reflect back on all the special moments that we have had together there is not just one that sticks out in my mind, there are many. Amanda has touched mine and Ryan's life in a way we never thought was possible. She is simply amazing and we LOVE her so much. We want her to know that she is always in our thoughts and prayers. I love hearing Hollie say "please bless Amanda" there is nothing that warms my heart more than hearing that. Hollie knows and understands and LOVES Amanda just as much as we do.
Thank you Amanda for being who you are. You are an amazing woman with so much potential and we LOVE watching you go through life. Always know that we are here for you and we love you unconditionally. Thank you for giving us gifts of LOVE. We LOVE YOU LOTS!! Happy Birthmother's Day to you!





1 comment:
You and Ryan are such amazing people. Such grateful and thankful hearts you have! We are glad to know such compassionate and caring people We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment