I thought I would post a little bit about Ethan and what he has been up to lately. Like I have said before he runs a BUSY schedule and here is what he has added to he already BUSY schedule.
Opening the dishwasher, standing on it and taking dishes out.
Screaming when he doesn't get something that he wants that he cannot have
Climbing onto the train/lego table and throwing everything out....sometimes
Standing on top of his little sports center and making sure sister CANNOT get on it
Stands on this as if it's his motorcycle (takes after his papa Cowles)
Being SO DANG CUTE that I just cannot get enough of him
Enjoying his first EVER bits of an ice cream cone and LOVED it!! (I took, like, 30 pictures of him eating this because he was so cute and wanted more more more!!)



Boy, do I just LOVE my BOY!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment