Since I did a post about Ethan I have to do one for Hollie too. She is growing up SO fast! I cannot believe that she is a little girl. I have recently enrolled her in preschool and cannot believe that time is here. She will start in August and continue on till she is done with college....yikes! All I can say is Holy Cow and hold on!!! Next time I blink she will be graduating college, I hope, married and starting life on her own. Wow!!
Anyway, enough about that, I will just enjoy the time I have with her right now and PRAY that We will teach her what is right and wrong and that she will make GOOD choices throughout life.
Okay, now onto what she has been up to.
She is in gymnastics and loves it. (There is a post about it further down).
Despite how hot it is outside she loves being outdoors and playing in the splashpad.

I don't know where this came from but she loves to carry her dolls around in her dress. As we all know I have never been pregnant so I am not sure how she got the idea, but meet baby Owen. Owen, as some know, is my brother's little baby. He and his family live in Utah and Hollie misses Owen so much that she decided to name her baby Owen. Yes, Owen wears pink, poor guy, and we cannot change is outfit per Hollie. We put baby Owen to sleep, in time out, he eats, drinks and even has poopy diapers. He comes with us in the car in his own carrier and sits in the middle between Hollie and Ethan. If he is being good he even gets to come shopping with us and his mommy, Hollie, gets to push him in his own stroller...I love the looks I get with this, but it's too cute! Owen is a part of our family and as Hollie says, "we love him so much". I love watching her with this baby, I love watching her imagination and pretend play, it's all SO FUN!!

She is turning into a little model and I have to admit I LOVE taking her pictures.
You may ask why she is standing by the fan? well, I have NO idea, that's where she wanted her picture taken.

She has on some lipstick and thought she looked WAY cute!

LOVE LOVE LOVE that smile
Hollie loves to help me make dinner and cookies and this night we were making chicken enchiladas and she wanted to be just like mom with her apron. No worries the stove is off and she is just mixing.
A HOT afternoon at the outdoor mall playground.How can you not love this picture....it tells so much!

I LOVE my baby girl!!

I LOVE my baby girl!!





No comments:
Post a Comment