Yes, can you believe it I am officially out of my twenties, so sad. I cannot believe I have reached the age of 30. 30 seems to be so old in one way and yet still so young. Many, big, life changing events happened in my 20's and I cannot believe that those years are now just a memory. Wow, time flies.
For my 30th birthday my adorable husband was determined to have a birthday party for me. I told him to please not worry about it and that he didn't have to, but he did. It was so cute watching him prepare for the party throughout the week. He organized all the food, even made food assignments, got cake and went to Party City and bought decorations....I was SO impressed! There were family and friends that came to celebrate and we had a great time! Unfortunately there were no pictures taken so I cannot post any(Ryan did take some video, but that's it). Ryan, thank you so much for ALL your hard work, you did a great job and it was lots of fun, I Love You. Thank you for welcoming me into the 30's!!!!!!
Hey look, I found a couple pictures. Here are some of the kiddos having a picnic eating pizza

This is Ethan coming in after everyone had finished and was picking at their plates....it was hilarious. Here he had just picked up a can of soda and was trying to drink it and dumped it out all over the blanket....to cute!!





No comments:
Post a Comment