Our little Ethan is 6 months old! I cannot believe how fast time fly's by. He is growing up and is turning into a little man. I thought I would just show how cute he is and what a handsome little man we have.
Health update. He seems to be doing better than he was. He has his moments but overall I think he is going to grow out of this. We went in to see Dr. Shienkein (the pediatric GI) for a check and she wants us to keep him on the prevacid for a little while longer. I agreed. And while she was examing him, she turned to me and said, "I think this boy just needs to start walking"! I couldn't have helped but to fully agree. He is one BUSY boy and just wants to get around and move, but is unable to because he is still so little. We have mastered sitting up, so our next step is crawling. Watch Out!!







2 comments:
Nevan had the same thing when he was little, and he was a bit of a late walker due to being a slow grower, due to being a projectile vomitter, due to his terrible reflux problem... but when he started walking, he started holding food down, and I started doing a lot less laundry!! Don't worry. He'll grow out of it. :)
HOLY COW.... WHERE IS THAT LITTLE BABY WHO SLEPT ON MY LAP IN SHANEN'S DRIVEWAY LAST SPRING?
HE IS SOOO SWEET! I HOPE HE IS DOING BETTER WITH THE FOOD AND STUFF.
Post a Comment