A little visitor

One Friday night Ryan and Hollie were outside and found a baby frog. I was one that didn't think you could find baby frogs here in Hot, Dry Arizona, but I guess you can. This frog was Hollie's little pet for a few days. She named it Happy and would always make sure it was well taken care of. It was the first thing she wanted to see when she woke up and the last thing she wanted to say goodnight to when she went to bed. It was so cute and I loved listening to her talk to Happy. She was so loving and kind. She made sure she told me when it needed water, more grass, or rocks. We knew we couldn't keep it to long because he needed to get back to it's home. Hollie was very determined to keep Happy until papa got here on Tuesday. He did survive, thank goodness, and papa was able to meet Happy.

1 comment:

Trish said...

What you have there is a Crouch's Spadefoot Toad. Cute, huh?!