For Hollie's birthday the theme was princess. So, I had this vision of making Hollie and tutu and and having a shirt embroidered for her that said, Princess Birthday 3. I did all this and I loved the way her tutu turned out. She was a princess. I got her picture taken in it...she wasn't happy and wouldn't smile, but that's my girl.
Anyway, one of Hollie's friends had her 3rd birthday recently and I thought I would make her a tutu also. I did and was SO impressed with it and how it turned out I was bummed that I couldn't keep it so, I took a picture of it and thought I would show it off. They are so easy, so inexpensive and SO fun to make and little girlies just love them!





1 comment:
Those are so cute!! I love how creative you are!!
Post a Comment