Tonight was our ward trunk or treat and it was lots of fun. Leaving for the event was eventful in itself. Hollie has been so excited to wear her Snow White costume that when we went to put it on tonight she threw the biggest fit ever!!! No, really, she has been wanting to wear it and we have everything a Snow White Princess needs. I, being the mean mom I am, went and got the video camera because It was actually very etertaining and funny all at the same time. She then started yelling at me, "no pictures mommy, turn it off". All, I can say is, oh my goodness gracious what's a mother to do with a 2 year old princess? Following the fit, I took the dress off and said, you have two choices. One, being you can put the dress on and go have fun or we can stay home and go to bed? She was having a hard time deciding until daddy walked upstairs and said Hollie where is your princess dress? She got it, they put it on and I put Ethan in his costume. Hollie was throwing a small fit with Ryan until she saw Ethan in his and then it was fun. (if I only knew that sooner) We (very quickly) ran out the door because we had to happy kids. Once we got to the trunk or treat and found friends Hollie had a blast. I am so glad we ended up going because this was the only time Ryan would see the kids in their Halloween costumes and be able to trick or treat with them. Ryan is the team doctor for a high school here and has to attend all the football games on friday nights, so that's where he will be this Friday.
It turned into a fun evening and the kids looked adorable in their costumes.
Anyway, Happy Halloween to all of you and I hope you have lots of fun and get lots of candy!!!!!!






5 comments:
You are so on top of things to have this up already! Model blogger. :) How is it that I didn't see Snow White and Donald Duck last night! I thought everyone had trunk or treated at the van, but I guess not!
Wanna come over tomorrow for our block party-halloween? We'd love to have you! We are closing off the road...
So cute! I love the duck costume!
Those are the best costumes! Brooke loves the pics:)
Yo Yo !!!! LOve seeing your family. Hope all is well
I am so glad i found you kerri! this is sarah wible by the way :) ive been reading all your old posts and your little boy is so adorable! i am so happy to see you and ryan and the kiddos doing so well. please keep in touch!! email me at sarahehaynie.blogspot.com and ill invite you to our blog. miss and love you guys! tell ryan hi for me
Sarah Haynie
Post a Comment