Camping

A year ago we planned to go camping over the Fourth of July with the Hough family. Unfortunately my surgery interupted the plans and it turned out that Ryan and his brother Austin ended up going for just one night. I have to say I was really sad to not be able to go, I missed ya Shanen...maybe next year.
So, Ryan's brother flew in for a week and Ryan was very excited to spend some "one on one" time with Austin. Watching them pack for their little camping trip was cute. Ryan got everything they needed and he even went to the grocery store, picked out some food and from what I hear made delicious foil dinners. They both enjoyed their time together as brother's and loved being with the Hough family!
You may think he was crazy to leave me, but I was okay with him going. I knew it was already in the plans and if I would have told him I didn't want him to leave I know he would have stayed. Renee (she is like my second mom) was here and we just watched girl movies and chatted, it was great! I am glad Ryan had a good time and enjoyed being with his brother.

Brother's proud of their last name (Nope, no relation to Larson Waste from what we know of)

No comments: