Last week I got Hollie and I tickets to go see High School Musical at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre. Hollie had LOVE High School Musical ever since I bought her the first one. Soon after the first one we had the second and then quickly came the 3rd along with the CD's to both the second and third one. I really didn't think that at age 3 Hollie would be so into it, but she is. We are constatly talking about and praying for Troy and Gabriella. She will tell you that Sharpay is not nice and is being mean, she can point to the characters and tell you who, Troy, Gabriella, Chad, Taylor, Sharpay and Ryan are, everything has to do with being a Wildcat, she LOVES all the songs and sings them around the house. When we listen to the CD it has to "be up really loud" says Hollie and she will tell you if it's not up loud enough. It is all about High School Musical!! I really can't complain because these movies are all appropriate and fun.
High School Musical!!!
So, when I heard that High School Musical, the play, was here I couldn't resist not getting tickets. She was SO excited last night to see Gabriella and Troy that she couldn't sit down and eat, yet alone, sit still. She was singing some of the songs and her eyes were glued. If she lost sight of Troy I had to explain to her that he would be right back. We had a great time and I LOVED just being with my girl!
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment