Thank you Thank you Thank you

I wanted to give a BIG "THANK YOU" to ALL those people who have been of service to us and helped us during this time. I can't even begin to tell or explain all the love, concern, prayers and help that has been given to my family. I will be forever indebted to all those that have helped. A big THANKS to all our family who took time out of their schedule to stay with us and make sure all days were covered for the first 2 weeks. We are really blessed to have family out of state and in-state to take time out of their busy schedules to help me and my family. A BIG THANKS to all those in our ward who made us FABULOUS meals for the week! THANK YOU to my close friends for all their love, support, concern and help with my children and running a few errands. I am truly blessed to be surounded by such great people and to have the bestest friends...THANK YOU! Thank you again to everyone who has helped us and continues to be of service to our family. We love and appreciate all of you. Thank You Thank You.

No comments: