
Enjoying time with their cousins

Ethan had no fear and would back into the water even if there wasn't a step.
Time with Papa Chris
I couldn't get in the water yet, so I sat on the edge with my feet in
A drive through Snow Canyon...beautiful!!
Bath Time
The girlies LOVED their bath...full of bubbles and jets.
Grandpa Butler...89 years old!!
On Saturday we went to the St. George Dinosaur Tracks Museum and I am sorry to say, but it wasn't very impressive. There were NO dinosaurs!! Just tracks and a movie and the only thing the kids liked was the gift shop and a small section where they could color and uncover dinosaur fossils. So, we as parents, thought that we needed to make up and do something fun and we all took the kids to Jumpin Jacks....SO MUCH FUN!! The kiddos were in heaven and had a blast!

Tuacahn Theater
Saturday night we all went to the Tuacahn Theater to see Footloose. This theater is all outdoors against the beautiful red mountains in St. George. The Play was fantastic and I loved how they used part of the mountain in the play. We were up close and my favorite part was all the dancing...ofcourse.





No comments:
Post a Comment