As I stated in a post awhile back our Sunday's are not very quiet or peaceful. We have tried a few different things with the kids and finally just gave up and accepted that we won't have nice quiet spiritual Sunday's until the kids are older. Ryan and I are both okay with it and just started to enjoy it the way it was. Well, one Sunday something happened and it has actually stuck! Hollie has come to LOVE what she calls, "Jesus movies". Her and Ryan lay on the floor with blankets and she watches these movies and will watch them over and over. Her favorite one is "To This End Was I Born". Hollie calls it her, "Jesus gets ouies movie". She will watch this, ask questions and knows exactly what is happening. The movie is about the life of Jesus and goes through all that he suffered and went through for us; including the resurection. The movie is amazing and, ofcourse, I tear up every time I watch it. It has made such a difference in our house and I am so grateful. We also have a few other cartoon movies that are for Sunday and she loves those too. I am so grateful for the small little things in life that can teach our children with the spirit.
After church we come home and while I make dinner daddy reads books to Hollie and Ethan. I LOVE that our children are slowly understanding what Sunday is all about and that it is a "special" day.
Our New Sunday Mornings
Posted by Kerri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment