While I have been down and out, my sweet princess has been my best friend! She is always concerned about me and how my tummy is. She will randomly come up to me and say, "Mommy how's your tummy?" She was so concerned and really wanted to know how I was doing. She would come up and give me kisses, hugs or just cuddle. My favorite part was when she would come up and lay down right next to me and watch a movie or just talk. I LOVE hearing her voice. There is nothing better than hearing my little girl talk. I can have a conversation with her and I just LOVE it!! She is adorable and those moments of cuddling with her or just talking with her are priceless.
She also would come in my room when she woke up in the morning and crawl into bed with me. She wanted to be right by my side. We would talk, read books, cuddle, watch cartoons and she even helped me do sudoku (well, she liked telling me all the numbers). The time with her was PRICELESS. I love her so much and am so grateful to have her as my daughter, my princess. This surgery has taught us all a lot and although Hollie is young she understands. She knows that mommy's tummy has always been broken and that surgery was going to help me feel better. My tummy being broken will always be something that we talk about because that is why she came to us the way she did. We truly are so lucky and SO blessed. I am so glad that Hollie is young and I hope that these cuddling moments will continue.






No comments:
Post a Comment