On Sunday we took a drive into Zion. We parked our cars and took a shuttle into the canyon. To really see Zion you now have to have permits or take a shuttle. The last time I was there was when I was 8 years old and it was 2 weeks before my Mother passed away. Going back there was a great experience and brought back so many memories of being there with my mom and our family.
Here we are in front of Zion's lodge.
Just the cute couple

Our cute family in front the tree.
When I was there 22 years ago this tree was so small that we climbed on the branches and had our pictures taken. As you can see the branches are to high to do that now. I will have to scan a picture in so you can see the difference.
Hollie loved being on Papa Chris' shoulders. They had the best time together and thanks Chris for being so patient with her...she still talks about you.
The family went on a little 1/2 mile hike while I stayed back and rested in the shade.
Playing and cooling off in the little stream

Nana and Hollie

Love this picture!
Ethan found a squirrel and couldn't get enough of it. He was laughing so hard and wanted so badly to touch him, but daddy kept his safe.
Gotta LOVE the chubby dirty feet.
Playing in the river of water again. And here he was soaking wet...such a boy!!
Sunday we were trying to get a few family pictures of the cousins and this is the best we could do. Ofcourse, it was our kid that wouldn't cooperate.

Nana and Papa with the kids. We had so much fun with them and are glad we got to come.
Thanks guys!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment