My sweet Hollie. For the last few months she was in a dance class through the city recreation center. It was every Friday and she loved going. I was able to watch her, sometimes, through the little glass window that they had in the door, but that was it. (I was also chasing Ethan through the halls). From what I could tell she was really enjoying it and having fun. Well, today was the last day of class and at the last 10 minutes of class they put on a little recital to show us the 2 dances they had learned. Well, here is Hollie showing me her dance and what she learned.
Can you tell which one is Hollie? Yep, that's right the one covering her eyes and at the same time telling all of us mom's, "stop taking my picture". Can I say I was a little embarassed!!!!
Then she decided she was just going to take a seat where she was at and not dance...that's my GIRL!! Gotta Love It!!During this dance she decided she was finished, took off her tutu, necklace and crown and came and sat on my lap. I was perfectly fine with that. Doing something in front of other people can be scary and I told her that it was okay if she didn't want to dance. Holding her was just as good, if not better.





3 comments:
I want to put Brooke in dance too. Brooke loves your pics. The top pic of your two kids is so perfect!
Hey!! I was just going through all of your posts and oh my heck, Hollie and Ethan are so big!!! I am so excited I found your blog! :]
yay you found me! how weird to see ryan acting all normal on here! :)
Post a Comment